Tuesday 20 April 2010

18.


Got some pretty sweet things to do this week so i can take some rad pictures! Going to the skatepark today and its a beautiful day & at the weekend I'm going to Southampton for a few days.

It's so strange how the weather can make you feel so different, right now I'm looking out my window and listening to The Dangerous Summer and it really does make you feel so good. I play in a band called The Gap Year and all i want is to do is tour and record with this band until I'm in so much debt that i go to jail or i die. Growing up listening to Blink 182, Saves The Day, Jimmy Eat World and New Found Glory made me know what i wanted to do at a really young age. I'm not an amazing musician but i make up for it in dedication. There is nothing else i want to do in life and the rest of the band feel the same way. This is more important to me than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment